Equifax Customer Service
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
- 17 mins wait
Equifax customer service. Get in touch with Equifax's customer service department through the following phone numbers, email, social media, live chat and contact form. For more information about credit enquiries, credit identity, credit scores, credit reports, identity theft and credit monitoring, please call the numbers listed below.
Equifax Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Equifax Cancellations 866-243-8181
- Equifax Dispute Number 866-349-5191
- Customer Service 866-640-2273
- Security Freeze 888-298-0045
- Customer Service 800-203-7843
- Canadien Customer Service 866-204-9044
- Fraud Alert 888-766-0008
- Security Breach 800-525-6285
- Customer Service 866-373-9872
- CSC Credit Services 800-555-4544
- Customer Service 866-369-9152
- Customer Service 877-784-2528
- Business Accounts 800-202-4025
- Dispute Fax 888-826-0549
- Customer Service 866-229-7861
- Customer Service 800-685-5000
How To Contact Equifax
Thank you for calling Equifax personal solutions customer care.
- We provide exclusive support for our valued Equifax members.
- To keep improving our services to you, we may monitor calls for training and quality purposes.
- Please press one for an agent who speaks English.
- Before I connect you to a live agent, I would like to invite you to participate in a survey after your call today.
- Because we value your opinion and appreciate your time, we will keep the questions short and sweet.
- If you are interested, press one now and we shall route your call to the survey after we have spoken with the agent.
- Alternatively, please hold while I connect your call to the next available agent.
- We have recently changed our menu options.
- Please listen closely so that we can direct your call to the correct customer care representative for your needs.
- Please select from the following five options.
- In order to speak to a representative about changing or disputing your Equifax credit report, please press one.
- Your call is currently being transferred.
- In the last five years, 27.3 million Americans were victims of identity theft according to the federal trade commission.
- Equifax can protect you by alerting you to keep changes in your credit.
- If you are an Equifax complete premier or family plan customer, make sure you activate lost wallet protection.
- When it is active, if your wallet is lost or stolen, you can receive help in reissuing and cancelling credit and debit cards, social security card, drivers license, insurance cards, passports and travelers checks.
- Thank you very much for calling Equifax. You are speaking to XXXX. How can I assist you today?
- For help logging in, press two.
- To cancel your product, please press three.
- To speak directly with an Equifax product specialist, press four.
- If you need help enrolling for a product, press five.