Xbox Customer Service
- Mon-Fri 9am-5pm EST
- 38 mins wait
Xbox customer service. Contact Xbox's customer service department through the following phone numbers, social media, live chat and contact form. For further information about Xbox games, accessories, Xbox Live, games for Window Live, membership and future releases, please call the number listed below.
Xbox Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Live Chat https://login.live.com/login.srf?wa=wsignin1.0&rpsnv=11&ct=1384535600&rver=6.4.6456.0&wp=MBI&wreply=https:%2F%2Flive.xbox.com:443%2Fxweb%2Flive%2Fpassport%2FsetCookies.ashx%3Frru%3Dhttp%253a%252f%252fsupport.xbox.com%252fen-US%252fContactUs%252fclickToCha
- Games for Windows LIVE Support 877-274-4349
- Contact Form http://support.xbox.com/en-US/contact-us
- FAQ https://support.xbox.com/en-US/browse/xbox-one/warranties-and-repair/FAQ
How To Contact Xbox
Welcome to Xbox customer support. In order to help us improve our quality of service, this call maybe recorded or monitored.
- If you have any questions about your Microsoft account transition to local currency please visit www.xbox.com/pointsfaq.
- In order to protect your account, Microsoft is adding security proofs. Go online at xbox.com/proof for more information about how to add your cell phone and email address as extra proof on your account.
- For purchasing or billing questions, or for help managing your Xbox Live membership, press 1.
- For billing questions including changing your payment options, press 1 or say, "Billing."
- In order to cancel your Xbox Live membership, manage auto renewal or to remove your credit card, press 2 or say, "Cancel."
- If you don’t know your Microsoft account name or are having trouble with your account proof or password, press 3 or say, "Account."
- For any questions about downloadable content or prepaid codes, press 4 or say, "Other."
- For troubleshooting Xbox Live connectivity, streaming TV, music or video content issues, press 2.
- For your Xbox Kinect sensor or accessories, press 3.
- For apps and games, press 4 or say, "Games."
- Because we take account security very seriously, you will have to verify your account with account proofs managers’ proofs at xbox.com/proof.