Verizon Customer Service
- 24 Hours / 7 Days
- 17 mins wait
Contact a Verizon customer service representative on this phone number. For other information regarding wireless plans, fios tech support, email issues, my account login, Verizon prepaid phones, data plans, deals and offers for residential and business and store locations near me, use the phone numbers given below for each department.
Verizon Customer Service Phone Numbers
- Verizon fios (New Customer) 1-877-493-7946
- Verizon Wireless Businesses 1-800-526-3178
- Check Order Status (US) 1-800-554-3900
- Live Chat http://www22.verizon.com/content/contactus/
- Direct TV Technical Support 1-888-200-4388
- Verizon Wireless Customer Service (Prepaid) 1-888-294-6804
- New Orders (TV, Internet, Phone) 1-888-804-0875
- Technical Support Number (TV, Internet, Phone) 1-800-VERIZON (1-800-837-4966)
- Verizon Pay bill By Phone 1-800-345-6563
- Verizon fios Customer Service Number 1-888-392-3483
- Verizon Wireless Customer Service Number 1-800-256-4646
- FAQ https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/homepage.htm
- Check Order Status (Outside US) 1-800-937-6000
- Verizon Enterprise 1-877-297-7816
- Verizon fios Technical Support 1-855-480-4789
- Hearing Impaired Service 1-888-262-1999
- Contact Form https://www.verizon.com/support/residential/contact-us/contactusmastertest.htm
How To Contact Verizon
Welcome to Verizon Wireless.
- Starting with your area code, please enter the Verizon Wireless number you are currently calling about.
- If you are not yet a customer, press the pound key.
- To become a new customer or for support with your prepaid device, press 1.
- To receive assistance with Verizon FiOS landline home phone services or DSL high speed internet, press 2.
- For help with a pre-existing mobile data device, press 3.
- For collections notices or if you would like to make a payment on a disconnected Wireless account, press 4.
- To check on the status of your order or for a device recycling request, press 5.
- For all other options, press 6.
- In order to route your call, we require your Verizon Wireless cellphone number, starting with the area code. Please enter the number you are calling about.
- Beginning with the area code, please enter the Verizon wireless number you are calling about.